How to Join BNI
JOIN TODAY BEFORE YOUR COMPETITOR DOES
If you are interested in growing your business, please complete this form in order to receive an invitation.
BNI provides a positive, supportive and structured environment for men and women to further their business through Referral Marketing.
Networking requires commitment. The most successful chapters of BNI are comprised of participants who are sincerely committed to helping one another through networking. They are a team. As a participant in BNI, you are responsible for complying with the policies and guidelines of the organization*. A partial list of the policies of BNI is listed below.
(*) Note: In the event that BNI’s general rules could potentially violate a professional’s ethical code, the professional’s ethics code shall govern.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Only one person from each professional speciality is permitted to join a chapter of BNI,
- All participants should represent their primary occupation, not a part-time business.
- Attendance is critical. If you cannot attend a meeting, you may send a substitute. This will not count as an absence.
- Participation in the chapter by members is a key to the success of a group. Members can participate by bringing bona-fide referrals and/or visitors to their BNI chapter.
- Attending training to maximize your membership is important to us and most beneficial to you.
If you are interested, please complete this form in order to receive an invitation.